On Friday morning I was also measured and weighed after class. I lost 1 inch in my waist and about half a pound...not too shabby considering my horrible eating habits!!
I still have a lot of work to do on my upper body strength. I think party of my problem is the fact that I am just so darn heavy that my weak little arms have trouble lifting my big but off the ground!!! lol I am, however, becoming better at some of the pole tricks. I think a lot of it is mental. If I psych myself out then I don't complete the moves, but if I just go for it I can do most of what is taught to me. I really need to just stop worrying so much about falling...It's really not that far to the ground.
On Saturday morning I took a body bar class that is often referred to as "Boot Camp." It was NO JOKE!!!! My legs felt like jello afterwords!!! I cannot believe that some women have the energy to take that class and then do pole afterwards!
I can't wait to see what this coming week holds for me! I am so excited to keep going to class. I love how it makes me feel and I love that I don't dread doing it!
No comments:
Post a Comment